Explore the landscapes of the High Atlas by driving your own quad. You will then enjoy a pleasant camel ride through the Palmeraie of Marrakech.
- For the Dromedary ride: Children under 12years old must be accompanied by an adult. Each camel can carry a maximum of one adult and one child.
- The minimum age to drive a quad is 16 (with parental permission).
- Children under 16 can ride a quad as a passenger. They must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No need for a driving license or prior experience, because all our quads are automatic.
- Each quad can carry two people : a driver and a passenger.
- For each driver, you can reserve a passenger for each driver.
Transfer from your accommodation
1h of Camel ride and 1h of Quad biking in the palmeraie
Tea break with locals
Extras et Tips
Other activities not mentioned
After being picked up from your accommodation, you will set sail for desert landscapes in the High Atlas, one of the most charming places in this region of Morocco.
You will start by putting on your helmet, putting on your gloves as well as all the protections necessary for the quad bike excursion in the Moroccan desert. On the road (the journey takes two hours), you will see the High Atlas and its majestic landscapes. Halfway, you will pause in a local village to have Berber tea.
You will finish the quad tour in the Palmeraie of Marrakech. There, you will enjoy a peaceful one-hour camel ride, one of the animals best suited to local climatic conditions. To end the day well, you will enjoy a delicious traditional mint tea.
You will then leave the palm grove to return to your hotel or to the riad in which you are staying.
Nbre of pax
With this excursion, you will visit the most surprising part of the Moroccan desert and you will discover contrasting an ...
For a day trip that will leave you with lasting memories and allow you to see the incredible landscapes that surround Ma ...
Visit Marrakech by Sidecar! An unprecedented activity in Marrakech. Visit the Medina and palm grove of Marrakech, for a ...
A 3-day tour to the desert is the best option for all travelers From Fes and want to go to Marrakech. During this trip, ...
Explore the landscapes of the High Atlas by driving your own quad. You will then enjoy a pleasant camel ride through the ...
Live a unique experience in the desert by riding a camel on the dunes and enjoying a traditional dinner accompanied by a ...
If your stay in Marrakech is longer than just a weekend getaway, you can’t miss a trip to the desert. There is not ...